FOR THE FIELD OF CONCRETE STRUCTURE REPAIRS
This is not an authorization according to Act No. 360/1992 Coll. as amended on the exercise of the profession of authorized architects and on the exercise of the profession of authorized engineers and technicians active in construction.
in accordance with
WTA CZ – Scientific and Technological Association
for Building Rehabilitation and Monument Preservation
SSBK – Concrete Structures Repair Association
- Send the completed application for authorization, including all required documents, to the WTA CZ Secretariat, Novotného lávka 5, 116 68 Prague 1. The application for authorization can be downloaded from the WTA CZ website.
- The list of relevant postgraduate courses is posted on the WTA CZ website.
- The fee for the exam is 3,000 Kč for members of WTA CZ and SSBK. The fee for non-members is 4,000 Kč.
- After paying the exam fee, a list of questions will be sent to the candidate. The list of question scopes can be downloaded from the WTA CZ website.
- The date of the examination is announced by the chairman of the examination commission. The minimum number of applicants is 5. The applicants will be informed about the announced date through the WTA CZ secretariat.
- The ceremonial handing out of the authorization certificate and stamp will take place at the WTA CZ and SSBK conferences. The candidate is obliged to pay a fee of 850 Kč for the ceremony (graduation) and stamp production.