The interest association of legal entities Concrete Structures Repair Association (SSBK) has been founded by legal entities to protect and promote their interests. The association deals with securing and protecting common interests in the field of concrete structure repairs, especially in the field of technical and economic information, creation of development plans, coordination in the field of standardization and normalization, coordination of preparations and needs in technical development, solving selected problems of production and machinery base, and providing consulting services during the introduction of new technologies. It also takes care of the professional education of its members.
Furthermore, the association:
- provides or guarantees professional training and seminars,
- issues to its members a certificate of professional competence in the field of concrete structure repairs,
- may establish legal entities either by itself or with other entities (after approval by the general meeting),
- is a partner in company BETON TKS s. r. o., through which it participates on the publication of the magazine BETON TKS.
- publishes its own specialized publications, translations of foreign technical standards, etc.
- promotes its members and their brands in an appropriate form.
Ing. Aleš Jakubík, president of SSBK